Tuesday, June 28, 2011

BoBunny "AMERICA" Banner

I finally have something significant to post!  I've been busy working, gardening, fishing and all that summer stuff!  My baby turns 3 in a few days, so the Fourth of July holiday is so fun to decorate for! 

I restocked on the BoBunny Liberty line, which seems to have the best colors for the holiday.  Sometimes they're too bight or too dark.  Liberty=perfect!

I dug out the white chipboard banner from my *fabulous* Close To My Heart consultant Donelle !!! Now, I'm FINALLY getting around to using it.











                              I embossed white & red on some chipboard flourishes.


The circle paper clips are Close To My Heart. The pretty star pin is Maya Road.  My sister & I split a package of them!

 I ran some cardstock through my paper crimper.

     I used a starburst punch & gems to glam up a WeRMemory Keepers Glitter Lace sticker border.

I added gems to old buttons with an incredible result!  They look just like Webster's Page's Sparklers!!!

I used some embossed flowers, then layered them with punched flower & gems.
The rest was just "good old fun" with patterned paper!


1 comment: