Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Enjoy Creativity

I am wondering if this title was a stretch.  But the page is done, and it turned out cute.  Sometimes when choosing a title, I try and be TOO different.  It just seems like I keep doing the same titles over & over, like "family" & "fun".  So an odd title now and then is totally acceptable!


The paper is Close To My Heart, and so are the cute little bunny stickers.  I used my new grass edge punch, which I already LOVE!  Two rows of grass, and you have an instant dimensional scenery.

In the photo below, you can see how I cut my punched starburst into frame edges.  I wanted to add "with eggs" in a decorative fashion.




The title evolved from my CTMH "ENJOY" stickers.  I really wanted to use them.  I also did some sanding on the pink cardstock arrow.  I just wanted to soften the color up a little.


The starburst punch & gems made for an explosive focal point by the title.



Thanks for looking, I hope you've gotten a few ideas from this layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment