Sunday, September 11, 2011

47 Minutes

Do you scrap fast or slow?  I'm usually over an hour a page, sometimes around two.  On facebook, BoBunny challenged folks to time themselves and create a page under an hour.  So I tried it, failing miserably the first time.  But the second go round, I did one in 47 minutes.  Picking photos, paper and getting started really slow you down.  So do the final elements and finishing touches.


I even did some fancy stamping, with multiple ink colors & gems.






This was a really cool experience, we attended this event at St. Croix State Park in Minnesota. 



Product list: Martha Stewart Arched Lattice edge punch, BoBunny Powder paper, foam Thickers letter stickers, Imaginisce cottage Christmas Metal sticker (snowflake), KaiserScrapbook gems, BoBunny Midnight Frost Cut Outs, Close To My Heart New Fallen Snow stamp, CTMH inks Smokey Plum, Indian Corn Blue, Sky, and Outdoor Denim.

No comments:

Post a Comment