Thursday, April 19, 2012

Man Card

I'm playing along with a weekly challenge from Two Peas In A Bucket (my favorite online craft community).  The theme is to make a masculine card.  How better to accomplish this than using some Tim Holtz products?


I did some dry embossing, distressing ink, & stamping.  The background paper is Tim's kraft resist.  I used 3 different distressing inks of his to give it a rustic color blend.  The card emblem border stamp is My Mind's Eye.  I did some false stitching with a white gel pen.  The "dad" stamp is Close To My Heart, a kit called Wonderful Friend.

I'm really loving Tim's products.  The bandwagon offered me a ride & I hopped on!  Now I have his trendy butterfly purse (tote) too!  It's all kind of funny because my sister in so anti-Tim.  

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh Jane I love it. I'm on the bandwagon with you.

    ReplyDelete