Wednesday, February 13, 2013

USA Planner

I discovered some daily planners that I purchased & got misplaced.
I don't know how this happened, since I am SO organized.
cough cough
 
Better late than never!
At least they're 2 year planners,
they might still sell.
I sold a few last year.
Of course I keep one for myself,
for what good it does.
 
Here is one covered in a vintage map.
I will show you the other two in the near future.
 
 
I used my Tim Holtz mini blueprint 2 stamp
from the Funkie Junkie Boutique.
 
I colored each letter using my Copic Markers.
I did some faint ink distressing on the ivory paper
with Tim's Frayed Burlap.
 
Linking up to:


1 comment:

  1. So cool, Jane! Great idea to pair the map and the stamp together. It looks wonderful. I hope you have good sales.

    Thanks so much for sharing this with us over at Sunday Share at Frilly and Funkie! Good luck in this Sunday's drawing.

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete