Wednesday, July 10, 2013

July Unity Challenge

I'd be a fool NOT to play along with Unity's color/sketch
challenge each month.  I am after all, a MEGA Unity fan.
Once you have the stamps, the trick is to keep on using them!!!
 
 
I skipped out on the sketch this time & did
two cards with the color scheme.
The problem is when I printed the example above,
it came out looking like 2 greens, blue & burgundy.
So my cards lack the yellow!  Oops.
I really need a computer in my craft room.
 
 
This first one actually is my first time using Grunge board.
I cut it on my Big Shot into flowers.
They have alcohol inks for color.
The sentiment is from Just Wanted to Say.
 
On this card I used Fly Free with Me
Even though it's a sad card,
I did add a little sparkle.
 
I hope you play along with Unity's challenge.
It's a great way to get inspired &
the color schemes make it all so easy!
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment