Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Card Class

I recently conducted a card craft gathering.
It was at a women's retreat & they slotted
some time for ladies to get creative.

 
There were 20 openings for a purchase of
4 cards for $5.  That's a good amazing deal,
when someone else does all the paper cutting!
 
 


 


 


 
This last card is all stamped & required less effort on my part.
It also gave the gals a very different looking card,
since personal styles differ.
 
The precut process for the other cards was labor intense!
Four circles & three papers for one card?
What was I thinking!?

 
The pink "thank you" was a little better.
I love how the chevron paper & elaborate
flourish give this card a heap of style.
One of my favorite card tips to others is:
LET THE PAPER DO THE WORK!
Great patterned paper can make all the difference.

 


 
Here is the box of 80!
 
Due to extreme heat, the food hall where we set up was rather
miserable.  The A/C couldn't keep up with all the bodies in there.
So many chose to go swimming during craft time.
I can't say that I blame them.
Who knew you could work up a sweat just making cards?!
The 6 kits I had left are already done up & ready to sell in
my craft booth or will be bundled for Christmas gifts!
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment