Saturday, September 7, 2013

Preschool Memories

It's official:
my kids are all in school.
My youngest started kindergarten this week.
 
 
So I recently scrapped his preschool graduation
photographs & thought it'd be good time to
share them with you.

 
The purple shirts & loud jungle background were
hard to work with!

 
I used Cricut cut letters,
which are just the right size to fit my title space!

 
I crammed a ton of photos on this 2 page layout.
The tag will remind me someday of how long
and what days he went to class!

 
I used a stamp here from Webster's Pages called
cameras & arrows.  You can purchase it through
I used a Copic marker to color in a few arrows,
for a two tone look.
The splatter stamp is Tim Holtz.

 
The stickers on the tag are Echo Park, 
as is the strip of patterned paper up top.
 
The arrow jewels are Prima. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment