Thursday, January 23, 2014

dream BIG

I've been "dreaming big" this year &
wanted to make a few inspiring little
cardboard signs. One to keep & one
to hopefully give someone else that
magical twinkle in their eye!
 
 
I'm can't help but use spring colors,
since I'm SO SICK OF WINTER here in Minnesota.
It's been bitter cold, so any hope of Easter...
and an eventual thaw is very important right now!
(plus these are the first colors of Tim Holtz paint that I've purchased)
I am now officially hooked on Tim Holtz paints.

 
These two are very similar,
just different gem colors & background
scallop paper.  The stamps are Unity & Tim Holtz.

 
If you like the cardboard hanger project idea,
follow me on Pinterest or keep checking this blog.
There are more to come!!!
I was a little sick of making cards,
 and went on a cardboard project binge.
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment