Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Sunset Distressing

a hard one for me this month.
I must have made a dozen cards before I
was happy with one to enter their contest.
 
 
Here is the color scheme:
 
 
 
Something about this color combo
had me struggling to create.
 
Here are a few of my warm up cards:
 
 
Pretty plain, I know!

 

( "flower soft" texture)
 
 
 
Then I took the idea straight from the
example & tried a sunset.
 
I mixed several distress inks over
the flower printed paper.

 
 
I love the smokey background
for a very thoughtful card.

 
 
Take a look at the other entries,
there are some really great cards.
 
 
 
 
Unity Stamps:
 
first card:  kotm 8-11
 
second card:
Flowers+ Friends=priceless
Just wanted to say
 
third card:
Enjoy this day
 
forth card:
kotm 8-11
 




No comments:

Post a Comment