Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Unity December Challenge

I love the wide open challenge
this month.

~any holiday~

My mind is jumping ahead to 
Valentines Day already.

Since my vintage photograph
pile is getting a bit overwhelming,
I chose to work with a cute
old snapshot.


The heart stamp that runs across the
photograph is from the March 2011 
Kit of the Month by Unity.
The sentiment was in a grab bag.


How cute is this couple?
It's fun to image if they stayed
together & wed.  The picture is
from a Duluth Minnesota 
high school back in the 1930s.

I use Stazon ink over the pics
and color with my Copic markers.
These require a good long dry time,
so they don't smear.
The photo stamping is tricky,
and a steady hand is required.

I have more cards with old
photos to share with you.
If you love to include vintage items
in your crafts, please keep checking
my blog for inspiration!

~Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment